Dallas – Get the Help You Need With Accounts Receivable Factoring
Learning how to manage everything you need to manage in order for your business to run smoothly can get a bit overwhelming. Balancing the budget is often the hardest part if you sell services or products to other companies. The good news is that at ComCap Finance Group, we have the solutions to help you get through any of that accounts receivable information that you may not understand.
Through accounts receivable factoring, we purchase your accounts receivable invoices at a lower price, allowing you to have the money you need to pay rent, employee salaries, or more. By doing this, you do not have to wait for your clients to pay up on bills that may have a 30, 60, or 90 day grace period.
Businesses We Finance
When it comes to the types of businesses that we provide accounts receivable financing for, there are many. We are committed to the success of all businesses, both large and small. Some of the companies that may benefit the most from our services include those that are losing money more rapidly than they are bringing it in, companies that are just starting out, and those that are facing bankruptcy.
The Benefits of a Factor
Our factors are not just financial advisers. They go above and beyond what you would expect of them, checking customers’ credit scores, notifying you of any risks with any of those customers, and providing you with a financial statement each month.
- Cash in 24 hours
- No personal guarantees
- We finance any type of business
- No recourse even if the account does not pay
- Credit insurance on your clients at no cost to you
- No arbitrary loan board decisions
- No Fixed Payments
- As sales and receivables increase, funding Increases
- Focus on your business, not collections
- Take advantage of early payment or bulk purchase discounts from your suppliers
- Ability to service large and / or unexpected orders
- Accounts receivable financing is more flexible and quicker than bank loans
Use The Money To:
- Fund payroll or other operating expenses
- Purchase inventory to take advantage of bulk/early payment discounts
- Fund expansion and growth
- Respond to seasonal demands and opportunities
- Take on that large new account with confidence
To learn more about the invaluable services we provide, contact ComCap Financial Group today.